5 Reasons to Prioritize Sleep for Successful Career
We have often heard that good night sleep is good for healthy life. But how much a sound sleep can effect your performance at work?
According to the FITMAT’s sleep expert, it is crucial to get a quality sleep in order to brain function properly. We can have our best at work and can achieve a successful day after a good and sound sleep.
Good night sleep can enhance our performance in following way:
- Increase Productivity: A good night’s sleep is a fundamental part of our health and wellbeing, and means we are more alert and productive during the day.
- Improve Memory: A good night’s sleep triggers changes in the brain that helps to improve memory. New memories are formed within the brain when a person engages with information to be learned. Sleep actually triggers changes in the brain that solidify memories—strengthening connections between brain cells and transferring information from one brain region to another. This process is called "memory consolidation". More recently, however, it has been demonstrated that time spent asleep also plays a key role in preserving memory.
- Spur Creativity: The relationship between sleeping and creativity is the subject of much folklore and even admonitions.
- Reduce Stress: Stress affects us emotionally, physically, and behaviourally. The right amount of stress can be a positive force that helps us to give our best and to be alert and energetic. Too much stress, however, can make us tense and anxious and can cause sleep problems.
- You will solve problems better:
Hence, quality and sound sleep is extremely important for successful career. Also, it is said to have atleast 6-8 hours of quality sleep. Therefore, it becomes critical to invest in one good mattress.
FITMAT mattress is the one perfect mattress for all. Finding the right mattress used to be complex earlier with pushy salesperson and hundreds of options but without proper knowledge.
Our premium mattress is designed to deliver comfort, support and pressure relief for extraordinary restful and rejuvenating nights. The unique combination of performance foams adapts to all body types and sleeping styles.